Thursday 18 August 2011

Birthday Dinner at Jamie Oliver's



Well, not his house or anything like that, but one of his many restaurants. B and I spent my birthday in Bath, just for a city break to get away from work for a few days, and went out to Jamie's Italian for my birthday dinner. The restaurant has a rooftop terrace and I highly recommend you ask if you can sit up there if you go. The views are so beautiful overlooking Bath, and we were so lucky that the weather was just gorgeous, especially with the afternoon light when we ate dinner.


The beautiful view of Bath from the rooftop terrace

It was so hard to decide what to eat as everything sounded delish. I was so excited just to be there and didn't want to make the wrong choice! In the end I was completely boring and got an Italian burger (have I mentioned how much I love burgers on this blog yet?! I do.)   




 Secretly though, I was looking forward to dessert. I just LOVE food and my mouth is watering looking at these pictures again. I went for Jamie's Eat And Mess and B chose a chocolate and raspberry fudge brownie.

Mmmmm...brownie

Jamie's take on the traditional Eaton Mess

The night was so much fun and well worth a visit. Compared to many other restaurants, the price was really resonable and excellent value. The atmosphere was family oriented and very homely - I would recommend a visit to Jamie's Italian if you get a chance to go to Bath.

Jamie's Italian is located at 10 Milsom Place, Bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment