Thursday 18 August 2011

I'm just so dirty

And I don't mean that in a sexual way. I am naturally such a messy person and really struggle to keep things clean. When I get home, I dump my bag on the couch and leave my clothes on the bed. B has been joking (or maybe not joking) that I have so much stuff next to our bed that we nearly have a king size thanks to the piles of paper, bills, hair accessories, the list goes on really.

I wish on so many levels that I was a tidy person, that it just came naturally. Even I try to keep things clean I mess it up again within a few days. Don't even get me started on household chores - do you guys enjoy doing the dishes or cleaning the shower? Do you always do it, or do your partner and you share responsibilities? B works such long hours compared to me that it really should be my job to clean the house but I actually hate it. I would rather eat pebbles than do the dishes. Why is it that dishes need to be done every single fricking day?

How do you cope with household chores? Any tips for keeping your house clean and tidy, for those who missed out on the cleanliness gene?

No comments:

Post a Comment