Thursday 28 July 2011

I have an addiction

So, my name is the Travelling Midwife and I have an addiction. No, it's not touching pregnant women's bellies - well, it is that too, but I'm talking about something much more creepy. The thing is, I like big butts and I cannot lie. At the moment I'm working on trying to get my butt bigger and rounder than it is through many different exercises at the gym and at home. I've gone so far as to even NEARLY ask a personal trainer at the gym what sort of exercises I should be doing. I'm slightly embarassed to ask them though, so the for the moment I've just been googling and looking online at what I should be doing.

When I'm not googling 'how to get a bigger bum' however, I am watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians. I've come to the conclusion that Kim Kardashian is my buttspiration. Say whatever you want about her, but girlfriend rocks a really toned derrière.


Photo lifted from http://blog.jokeroo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/kim-kardashian-butt-red-dress11.jpg

Please, leave some comments confirming to me that I am not a complete freak and it is 100% normal to want this behind! Alternatively, let me know if its weird too. Better still, who is your buttspiration? Or boobspiration? Or legspiration? (I think you the get the message)

 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahaha!

    Wow, we are similar! I have massive butt envy of Kim Kardashian... I live the big butt life vicariously through Keeping up with the Kardashians... Not just Kim’s booty though... but Khloe's and Kourtney's too!

    I have a non-existent booty!!! Even when I was over 100kilos, I had no bum! I am a flattie :( :(

    I have Kim K's exercise DVD, which I am going to start using soon... I am hoping it helps inflate my booty!

    So... short answer... you are definitely NOT alone! You got a butt buddy in me!

    NOTE: Other comment deleted due to spelling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for butt buddies (does that sound a little dirtier than what I meant though?!) Let me know how Project: Butt Inflation goes.

    ReplyDelete