Thursday 28 July 2011

Shopping bargains this week!

So because its my birthday soon, I really shouldn't be buying anything for myself. But sometimes you see things for such a bargain price that you really won't can't resist getting it yourself. I've done so well this week that I'm 97.3% sure I actually made money because I saved so much in the sales. Don't check the math on that one, just go with it.

I bought a new nail polish (even though I already have about 25 mostly full bottles - side note: has anyone actually finished a nail polish bottle? Does it breed overnight and continually refill itself?!) for the bargain price of 92 pence. Yes, that is right, not even £1. The colour is a goldy coppery, very sparkly and comes out very thick. Impressive for the price.


Please excuse my chipped nails, I know this is a cardinal sin but I just had come back from work!


I also bought some lovely new jeans in celebration of my new, more tonned figure. I figured I would splurge a little (in come the justifications: jeans last forever, they are really good quality, etc.) I ended up getting a beautiful Armani pair, reduced from £155 to only £45!!! They would look especially amazing with some gorgeous heels, although they look pretty cute with ballet flats too.


Does my butt look big in this? Just kidding, these jeans make your lady lumps look fantastic.


Warning: gratuitous booty photo ahead!



Finally, I bought a new hair dryer as up until this week I was still using the one I brought over from Australia. I had gotten into the habit of plugging in the travel adapter to dry my hair each day, but I've got to say, I'm loving the fact that this one actually has the right pins to fit in the socket (it's the little things, isn't it?!). It's a Tresemme one, and does such a great job. My hair is dried within 5 minutes and looks shiny too. Very, very pleased with this purhase. It was £19.98, but was reduced 75% so it was 4 something I believe. You do the math (as I've already demonstrated, it's nice my strong point!)





All in all, a good haul if I do say so myself. Hopefully nothing else tempts me during the week otherwise I may have to start doing some extra hours at work. Have you bought anything recently in any sales? I've love to see some pics so I can not feel so bad about splurging a little this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment